Introducing the EVGA TORQ X10 gaming mouse. Built with the highest quality materials, this mouse was designed from the ground up to satisfy the needs of the hardcore gamer with a high quality laser sensor that provides up to 8200 DPI, an adjustable weight system, nine programmable buttons and a unique sizing system that allows you to adjust the height of the body.
We didn't stop there though. The EVGA TORQ X10 features the highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks. We also included a full metal base that provides solid construction, the latest Avago 9800 laser sensor providing up to 8200DPI with 1000Hz polling rate, a 6FT silver coated USB cable, and much more.
Learn more here
- Máximo DPI: 8200
- Tipo de Sensor: Laser (Avago 9800)
- Tipo de Interruptor Principal: Omron - 20 Million Click Lifecycle
- Botones Programables:: 9
- Peso Min./Max.: 121g/134g (without cable)
- Tasa de Informe/Sondeo Máximo: 1000Hz
- Color de LED: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple
- Tipo de Pies: Low Friction PTFE
- Numero Máximo de Perfiles: 5 (512K Onboard)
- Altura: 1.53in - 38.862mm
- Length: 4.64in - 117.86mm
- Anchura: 2.25in - 57.15mm
Garantía de Producto
- Este producto viene con una garantía de 3 años. Se recomienda el registro.
Onboard storage can support up to 5 separate profiles
Ambidextrous design supports right or left handed gamers
Adjustable height system supports all gamers
Adjustable DPI with On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
Adjustable weight system
Highest quality materials and Omron switches
Robust software allows full control over mouse including Macro setup, profiles and OSD
Super low friction PTFE mouse feet
Opiniones de clientes de EVGA TORQ X10 (901-X1-1103-KR)
¿Posees este producto?
Compatibilidad de EVGA TORQ X10 (901-X1-1103-KR)